1. Shanghai Radio Administration introduces general proposal of EM environment monitoring for key project (planned to be Shanghai Hongqiao transportation hinge; Shanghai Xujiahui District).
2. Representatives participating in the conference review the construction area.
1. Compile a corpus for the workshop;
2. Abstract the results and put forward suggestions to superior department.
Personnel participating in the meeting:
1. Specially invited directors from national and army equip departments
2. Specially invited officers from international telecom union
3. Specially invited leader from national communication institute
4. Specially invited leaders from Shanghai Government (or related department)
5. Invite related personnel from overseas telecom manufacturing enterprise
6. Leaders and experts from local and army system radio management departments
7. Commissioners of Radio Application and Management Commission
8. Personnel from radio monitoring equipment R&D and manufacturing enterprises
9. Personnel from universities and colleges, research institutes
1. Invite related leaders for speech in opening ceremony
2. Meeting affairs are consigned to be undertaken by Shanghai Radio Administration;
3. Shanghai Radio Bureau will take charge of the outlay;
4. Supporting units will be recruited by both Special Commission and Shanghai Radio Management Bureau;
5. Except specially invited personnel, the other persons participate the meeting shall pay registration fee.
6. The persons participate the meeting shall take care of their own expense for lodging and transportation;
7. Meeting material will be distributed to representatives who has paid the registration fee (Meeting Order Booklet, Address List, Workshop Corpus)
1. The speech time for the meeting is 25 minutes. It will be made into multimedia courseware. Written material for speech shall be hand up to meeting affair team.
2. Other units or individuals who do not speak on the meeting can hand up study results or suggestions to meeting affair team also.
3. Units need to show their equipments during the meeting shall hand up written applications.